Construction requirements of curbstone
1. The construction of curbstone must be carried out by hanging through the line, and the top surface of the side plane should be tightened according to the height mark line on the top surface of the side plane. The side flat stone should be upright and upright. The top line of the side should be straight, smooth and smooth without high and low dislocation, and there should be no upper and lower staggered platform and internal and external tooth dislocation on the plane.
2. The road edge stone must be built with mortar, and the mortar must be dense, and it is forbidden to plug the joint;
3. The dislocation of the joint of the road edge stone shall not exceed 1 mm; the side stone and flat stone must be evenly staggered in the middle.
4. The size and finish of the flat stone on the side of the curb shall meet the design requirements. The appearance is beautiful. For the side stones of the curve, the corner stones should be specially processed according to the design radius, and the alignment should be smooth, round and tight. The curved side stone must be polished after manual chiseling.
5. The back of the stone along the road shall be backfilled with soil, the width of tamping shall not be less than 50 mm, and the thickness shall not be less than 15 mm.
6. Jointing along the road: during the jointing, the line must be hung again, and the sundries in the side stone joint shall be removed, and then the joint shall be filled and dried with 1:2.5 cement mortar.
7. Water and maintain the side flat stone after pointing and laying.